Friday, January 27, 2006

Jumping In With Both Feet

Howdie!

I know there isn't much here now, but I'm hoping that soon this will be a flourishing KAL. This is my first time hosting one and I hope it goes well. If you're working on (Or planning to work on) the Travelling Cables Cardigan by Karabella Yarns feel free to email me and join the KAL!

This pattern is very intimidating for me for a number of reasons and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. This is the perfect reason to have a KAL where knitters can support eachother and help eachother if they need it.

So.. If you're interested.. Please join!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Hey Kim!
I have been waiting for you to start this one.. I know you have been wanting to make this pattern for some time. This one is not on my list right now, but who knows. I will be knitting vicariously through your knit along and watching your progress

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home