Saturday, May 20, 2006

Trying to Figure It All Out..

Well I'm at the point on the Left Front where it starts to get... a bit complicated. All of that "AT THE SAME TIME" business has got me a little scared. If anyone has a tip to share, I'm all ears!!

Here is a picture of my progress:


I'm thinking of setting up a spreadsheet with row numbers and then going through each row and seeing what would have to be done on that row.. I don't think I'd be able to keep track of so many "At the same time"s on my own. It might be time consuming though.. so I'll have to see.

I hope the rest of you are still working on your TCCs!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Floyd said...

Kim,

Write out the pattern of the rows on a sticky note. 3,5,6,9,10...It helps if you make a column of the 3's and a column of the 5's. The fives will be farther apart on the note. I hope I'm being clearer than mud.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Rena said...

Hi Kim, I did what Sharon did- I made a chart of which rows needed the marker moved and which rows needed another stitch added. The nice thing is that you don't need to redo the chart for the right side- just remember which row you started to move the marker. i moved mine on the 18th row the second time around. HTH!

~Rena

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home