Monday, January 08, 2007

TCC ALL DONE!!



My Travelling Cables Cardigan is all steamed and seamed. I was so happy to get her done that I had to put up a picture of her right away. There was no one around to take an action shot so a still photo had to do. She is knit out of red Nature Spun even though she looks pink at times in these photos. I found some big silver buttons to hide my poorly done buttonholes. They have a pretty celtic looking cable pattern on them so I thought them very appropriate. There is a photo of the button detail on my blog. I hope to get some better pictures of her up on my blog by this week-end so you can see the true color.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

How exciting!! You're the first one finished! Was seaming as hard as I think it might be? Especially the collar???

Enquiring minds want to know!

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! And, fyi, is a pretty, bright red on my monitor.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

Oh I feel bad, I feel so BAD about not finishing my TCC. And now that I see it in that bright red, I realise that is my problem - I just don't like it in oatmeal. Maybe if I started again in scarlet?

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home