Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My Body Is Done!

Last night at about 1AM I finally finished my Right Front! I do have the written out directions if anyone wants them, so just email me and I'll send them to you.



There you have my back, right front, and left front.. I think it's going to go together well if I can ever figure out how exactly I'm supposed to put them together. The collar construction really throws me.. I have no idea how it is supposed to go.

But now I have to go work on my sleeves.. I'm hoping to do them in the round.. I'm not sure it'll really work out though.. but I intend on trying it.. right... Now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

Kim, how far are you now? Are you DONE? Can we see the results? And what were the pitfalls along the way? Tell those of us who are still journeying!
Jo
http://celticmemoryyarns.blogspot.com

1:23 PM  
Blogger Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

Sandi, talk to the rest of us! Get on to my weblog and tell me where to find you! Or send me a message via Knitter's Review Forum.
Jo
Celtic Memory Yarns

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home